Order a taxi from “Blue & White ABC Taxi” in Minneapolis using your Android device – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly,etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to “SevenThrees” (if app is installed on an Android phone).
NOTE: If the “SevenThrees” application is installed on a tablet device, the feature to call “Blue & White ABC Taxi” is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
•Fare estimate – App provides you with a fare estimate based on the map distance between the pickup and destination.
•User notification of late trips – App notifies you if the trip is late to be dispatched, and gives you the option to continue to wait or cancel the trip.
•Send message to driver – You can type in a text message and send it to the driver.
•Receive message from driver – You can receive a text message sent by the driver.