* Push the buttons to generate retro video games sound effects.
* These sounds are randomly computed and therefore always differents.
* Mutate the sounds repeatedly for a more psychedelic effect.
* Choose predefined randomized sound types, or go full random for more surprises and a endless fun.
* Export your results to sound files, and use them as ringtone, sound fx for your games or musics.
JUMP ! LAZER ! POWER-UP ! Turn your life into an 8bit experience, entertain your kids or spice up your business meetings !
*As seen on TV !
* Based on SFXR code by DrPetter
* SFRX Java port by Per Nyblom
* Pixel font by Craig Kroeger
Known bugs & limitations :
* Sound might be choppy on old or cheap devices
* Export to WAVE !
* Updated layout to accomodate recent device without a "hard" menu button.