An effect based OpenGL ES 2.0 live wallpaper, recommended and developed for high-end smartphones.
Are you tired of 1 themed wallpapers or wallpapers that offer little ? If yes this wallpaper is for you!
Bundled with 22 different effects and 8 different textures this wallpaper shows of that OpenGL ES 2.0 is really capable of.
You like it? don't hesitate to grab it, it's for free!
- Gyroscope input for effects that use it ( experimental )
- Effect Randomization, effects are different every time they are shown
- FPS limit, to let you save some battery life
- Built-in and easy to use effect and texture selector
and there are more to come...
A high-end phone is recommended but NOT required! This wallpaper was tested on a phone from the entry level ( LG Optimus ) and works fine on it.
If SHReactor is the wallpaper then you can open up it's config any time to change the settings.
How to set the SHReactor as your wallpaper :
Go to Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers and select SHReactor there and apply it as the live wallpaper.
You can open up SHReactor as an app which is the config, there you can click on 'Show select dialog' that brings you into the Live Wallpapers menu and you can proceed as mentioned above.
How to change the current effect :
Go to SHReactor Settings, tap 'select effect and texture', this will bring you to a preview where you can drag with your finger left or right to change the effect.
You can click on the 'Effect Select Mode' button to change to texture.
Known Issues :
- With some Samsung devices the wallpaper either, shows a black background or a red one, there is no way to overcome this problem, this seems to be Samsung specific.
- If you unlock too fast the colorless state may stay, to get rid of this lock the phone again and give a half-second at least before you unlock it again.
- tried to fix problem results in a black screen that appear on some devices
- modified the rendering pipeline effects are now rendered in higher resolution