As People we make lists for everything. Grocery lists, Shopping lists, Goals lists, Tasks lists.
Now you have the opportunity to make lists for the things that bother you: your own personal Shitlist!
Sh!tlist allows you to quickly add items to your list, and check them later.
You can take a picture or record an audio clip, and you can save your location for that special moment when things went particularly wrong; so much that you decided to add it to your Sh!tlist.
Through the social integration buttons, Sh!tlist lets you to share your items on Twitter and Facebook!
Sh!tlist also allows you to organize your items with Tags, rate them, and keep your own Top 10 of things that annoy you.
And if you for some reason things get better, you may forgive a particular item (but not forget it)!
For those concerned with privacy, Sh!tlist integrates a customizable password lock screen to prevent unwanted eyes to access their pecious list of...
- Quickly add items to the list
- Take a Picture (Pro)
- Record/Playback a Clip (Pro)
- Tag your items (limited to 5, Unlimited in Pro)
- Password protect your list
- Record a location
- Set/Unset your Top 10 items
- Rate your item with mood icons
- Forgive an item
- Delete an item (Forgive and Forget!)
- Share on facebook and Twitter
Important Note: The free version of Sh!tlist is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen. Please do not rate 1 star based on the ad method chosen.
Users are given the choice of disabling AirPush ads upon program start-up and may disable or re-enable the ads at any time from the Settings screen. By implementing it this way we have ensured that Airpush ads are in no way imposed to the user and whether to keep them or not is up to the user's decision.
- Boot Bug fixes
- Added Hard-coded opt-out for AirPush. Users can block the ads at any time from the preferences.
- Added basic French items
- Replaced mood icons with nicer/more meaningful ones.
- French Language Added
- Bug fix