The easiest, most concise Shabbos & YomTov Zmanim (Shabbat / Sabbath & Holiday Times) app on the market.
This app will show you Candle Lighting times, Havdalah times and the Parsha for any location in the world. Easy to use with many useful features. Have a notification on the weekend and Erev YomTov reminding you what the Candle Lighting and Havdalah times are. Make an alarm to automatically run 30 minutes before Candle Lighting each week.
- Reminder Notification on the Weekend and Erev YomTov
- Reminder Alarm before Candle Lighting
- Quick links to Chabad.org, Aish.com and Torah.org to learn about this week's Parsha
- Auto location for anywhere in the world or manually set a location
- Choose from 20 different Motzay Shabbos Zmanim or create your own
- Large font setting for easier viewing
- Developer feedback within the app
- Perfect for the High Holidays, Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Succot, or any occasion!
Different devices may behave differently. Please let us know if this app doesn't work on your device so we can fix it.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, send us an email and we'll address your concerns in the next update.
As with all Zmanim apps, do not rely on the times down to the last moment.
Note: Motzay Shabbos Zmanim will round up. (8:51:41 PM becomes 8:52 PM)
Also, if you set the location manually there is no requirement to have data connection.
Thank you to Eliyahu Hershfeld of KosherJava.com for his Zmanim framework.
Thank you to our helpful Beta testers, Yossi, Ari, and Gavi.
Fix Notification showing Candle Lighting too early on Erev YomTov (affected a very small group of users)
Fix Russian layout on low resolution screens
Fixed Candle Lighting time for next week. Thank you Mushky.
Improved Hebrew layout
Removed unnecessary permissions