The NuEdge Cyberdeck Aid is designed to help you and your Decker during Shadowrun (edition 5) campaigns by managing your character state and doing all the counting for you. Just set your cyberdeck, your attributes, your skills, and your qualities at start-up and you're good to go! Later you can add programs and change your deck's state: the application will figure all the modifiers and give you the correct die pool number for a skill test.
• Full Action List: has a categorized listing of four groups (attack, sleaze, data processing, and firewall) of every available action to deckers with each applicable Opposing skill test included.
• All in One Calculator: Manage your state and attributes and programs and the app will provide the correct number of dice to roll and set the limit for you.
• Integrated Die Roller: Once you have selected your action, the app provides an easy button that allows you roll your number of die for that test. It will warn you when you glitch or critically glitch. You can even use Edge in each roll.
• Full Program List: has every available program to a decker or a commlink user. Selecting a program will correctly modify all the corresponding skill tests.
• Easily Manage Your Character State: Change your cyberdeck attributes on the fly; control a variety of switches control Running Silently, Public Grid mode, and if your Target is on a Different grid; easily switch your interface mode (AR, Cold Sim, Hot Sim) and the app will account for this in your die rolls and initiative; and add your noise rating.
• Persistent modules: saves your characters stats between sessions!
Like the app? Please donate in app! The more donations, the more I can codesling some Shadowrun apps.
I have several features planned for the feature including:
- Matrix Condition Monitor Tracker
- Save and Load Deck Configurations
- Action/Program Search
- Multiple Character Sheets
- Additional Magic/Combat companion app
NINJA: Fixed crash on start-up in Galaxy Tab (4.04).
New Matrix Rules Reference is available via the Action Bar! The PDF is provided freely by Hayek @ DumpShock forums (permission pending).
Added Configurations under the Program Tab. Now you can save your deck attributes and current program list and load them at any time!
Added an Ignore Limit setting in the Program Settings menu.
Fixed a bug where certain tablets did not correctly set limits.