Need to take a note while calling? Shake your phone and start recording. Is the other person on the call giving you a number, address, advice or other important info? Shake or press button to start recording. Name your records, sort, search, delete. Record calls automatically using a filter. Create audio notes. Record all calls, use floating record button and other features available in PRO version (in-app purchase).
* Start and stop call recording by shake or by button
* Filter for auto recording selected numbers
* Instant record search, sort (time, date, length), multi-delete
* Rename recordings as you like
* Audio notes recording (voice memo)
* Shake calibration and sensitivity setting
* Space-saving 3gp recording format
* Unlimited call recording time
* PRO features available instantly after in-app purchase
* Free version shows warning if more than 15 call records or 5 audio notes are present (further recording is not limited)
* This app is mainly intended for recording your own voice. Clear recording of the other side can not be guaranteed on all devices.
With PRO version you will get:
* Floating record button on your call-screen
* Record-all-calls 1x1 widget switch
* Archiving of older recordings
* Colored items for faster list overview
* Text notes for each recording (searchable)
* Audio notes widget: 1 touch on home-screen to start recording audio note
* Sharing feature (to DropBox, Google Drive, WhatsApp, Skype, Evernote,..)
* Text-pad for note writing while listening
* Full-screen player
* Used space statistics
* Unlimited items in call filter, call records and audio notes
You know it; you're calling and need to make a note - email, location, number, advice, anything. With Shake Records call recorder all you need is to shake and recording starts. Fed up with searching through long recordings? Shake again - recording stops. After the call the recording displays - you have your info by hand. Do you need to record all calls to certain numbers? Or record everything? You're good to go. You can even record audio notes or voice memos anytime you need.
With Pro version you'll get several sexy features: Add a text note for each recording - you can write it comfortably while listening to the record and directly share it or call if the note is a phone number. You'll get another alternative to start recording comfortably - for example when your phone is on your desk - with floating record button on your call screen. Set an automatic archiving for older records (1 to 31 days setting) and keep your records list organized. In a busy period, enable the record-all-calls option.
The complete list of PRO features you'll find in the app (Menu > Go PRO).
Please note: if shake-recognizing doesn't work as expected (you get undesired shakes or they are hard to detect) please use SENSITIVITY SETTING and/or repeat CALIBRATION (Settings > Calibration).
Shake Records blog: http://android-call-recorder.blogspot.com
Thank you for your email feedback and for your rating. Enjoy!
Latest news (v1.35):
* Bug fixes