Record your important phone calls with Shake Records. Is the other person giving you a number, address, advice or other important info? Shake your phone to start recording and see your records instantly after the call. Name your records as you like, sort, search, delete. Use call-filter for automatic recording, record audio notes.. and much more. Record-all-calls feature is available with Shake Records Pro Unlocker.
* Start and stop recording by shake (without touching the screen) or by button
* Filter for auto-recording of calls to selected numbers
* Rename recordings as you like
* Instant record search, sort (time, date, length), multi-delete
* Recording of audio notes (voice memos) outside the calls
* Shake calibration and sensitivity setting
* Space-saving 3gp recording format
* Unlimited recording time
* Free (not unlocked) version shows warning if more that 15 call records or 5 audio notes are present.
* Call recording on Android is sensitive. Please try if Shake Records works on your device before installing the Shake Records PRO Unlocker.
* This app is mainly intended for recording your own voice. Clear recording of the other side is not guaranteed on all devices.
Full feature-set with Shake Records PRO Unlocker installed:
* Options for home screen:
- Widget Record-All-Calls - quick switch to record all calls
- Widget Start-and-Stop audio note (voice-memo)
* Sharing to cloud services and others (DropBox, Google Drive, WhatsApp, Skype, Evernote,..)
* Option for text note for each recording, searching in notes
* Text-pad for note writing while listening, with possibility to directly call (if the note is a number), add to contact and share the note
* Full-screen mode for the player
* Different colors for today and last two week records
* Sharing by email, Bluetooth, WiFi Direct
* Unlimited items in call filter, call records and audio notes
* Used space statistics
You know it; you're calling and need to make a note - email, location, number, advice, anything. With Shake Records call recorder all you need is to shake and recording starts. Fed up with searching through long recordings? Shake again - recording stops. After the call the recording displays - you have your info by hand. Do you need to record all calls to certain numbers? Or record everything? You're good to go. You can even record audio notes or voice memos anytime you need.
Please note: if shake-recognizing doesn't work as expected (you get undesired shakes or it is hard to detect) please use SENSITIVITY SETTING and repeat CALIBRATION (Settings > Calibration).
ShakeRecords blog: http://android-call-recorder.blogspot.com
Thank you for your email feedback and for your rating. Enjoy!
- increased audio notes quality (for Android 2.3.3+)
- improved shake calibration
- various fixes (recording not possible issue, recording service stop, etc.)
* New 'Show records' settings
* New feature: 'Audio notes' (voice memo) recorder
* 7-inch tablet support
* Improved performance and UI
In PRO version:
* Audio notes recording widget
* Full-screen option for records player
* searching also in text-notes
* text-note sharing