Need to take a note while calling? Shake your phone and start recording. Is the other person on the call giving you a number, address, advice or other important info? Shake or press button to start recording. Name your records, sort, search, delete. Record calls automatically using a filter. Create audio notes. Record all calls, floating record button and other features are available in PRO version (in-app purchase).
* Start and stop call recording by shake or by button
* Filter for auto recording selected numbers
* Audio notes recording (voice memo)
* Instant record search, sort (time, date, length), multi-delete
* Rename recordings as you like
* Shake calibration and sensitivity setting
* Space-saving 3gp recording format
* Unlimited call recording time
* PRO version available after in-app purchase
* Free (not unlocked) version shows warning if more that 15 call records or 5 audio notes are present.
* This app is mainly intended for recording your own voice. Clear recording of the other side can not be guaranteed on all devices.
With PRO version you will get:
* Floating record button
* Record all calls widget
* Audio notes widget - 1 touch to create audio note
* Unlimited items in call filter, call records and audio notes
* Sharing (to DropBox, Google Drive, WhatsApp, Skype, Evernote,..)
* Notes for each recording (searchable)
* Text-pad for note writing while listening
* Full-screen player
* Colored items for fast overview
* Sharing by email, Bluetooth, WiFi Direct
* Used space statistics
You know it; you're calling and need to make a note - email, location, number, advice, anything. With Shake Records call recorder all you need is to shake and recording starts. Fed up with searching through long recordings? Shake again - recording stops. After the call the recording displays - you have your info by hand. Do you need to record all calls to certain numbers? Or record everything? You're good to go. You can even record audio notes or voice memos anytime you need.
Please note: if shake-recognizing doesn't work as expected (you get undesired shakes or it is hard to detect) please use SENSITIVITY SETTING and/or repeat CALIBRATION (Settings > Calibration).
ShakeRecords blog: http://android-call-recorder.blogspot.com
Thank you for your email feedback and for your rating. Enjoy!
Latest news (v1.31):
* Renewed user interface
* Floating recording button in PRO version
* Easy switch to PRO version (in-app)
* Bug fixes, enhancements