The Shanghai Air Quality widget shows the real-Time Air Quality Index(AQI), measured by the U.S. Embassy in Shanghai, China.
- The overall AQI and PM2.5 measurements are updated every hour.
- PM10, NO2 and SO2 pollutants are also every hour (based on China MEP data).
- Widget is also available for Beijing, Chengdu, Shenyang and Guangzhou.
For more information, you can consult the website http://aqicn.org/city/shanghai/">aqicn.org.
- Using tabs for better navigation (swipe left / right to navigate between the tabs).
- Current weather condition, wind speed and wind direction shown on the main tab.
- All pollutants (PM2.5, PM10, Ozone, CO, NO2, SO2) and meteorological graph shown.
- Notifications: Display an alert each time the AQI is too high.
- Automatic location finder: Always find the nearest monitoring station.
- Sharing: Share the picture of the current Air Quality graph.