ShardWars Dungeon is a coffee-break rogue-like PuzzleRPG where every step has to be taken with care.
You see all the encounters, enviroments and items laying around at once without moving around and have to plan your next steps carefully. Each action can unlock further enviroments or encounters or provide much needed keys and loot. All battles are pre-calculated and therfore the whole game plays a bit of a puzzle with an RPG touch.
In the beginning you start with the basic class of a paladin and human beeing, but the more dungeons you solve, different items / classes and races are unlocked.
Each dungeon is designed to be solved in a short break but based on the community wishes longer dungeon runs can be added.
The game features an ingame-library with additional help information.
The game is currently in Beta, feedback and wishes can be directly mailed to me or deployed on my website.
The game is developed with a 3.6+ inches display. For displays with a lower dimension, it could be that the texts gets a bit small. If you still wish to support the development of the game, drop a note on the forum of my website.
I'm currently evaluating different options to make the game more accessable, any support is highly appreciated.
Changes since last version (and aligned again with the webversion):
- Visual changes:
* Added a bigger Font, additionally colored the font in red for negative values and yellow for postiv ones. I hope this makes it better readable
* Now loot, new encounters or enviroments are visually flying to their corresponding panels after beating an opponent or searching an enviroment
* Change of the dungeon selection to provide better visualized feedback
- Gameplay changes:
* Exchange of SPEED with STAMINA. Now you loose stamina on every battle and as soon as it drops to 0 all stats are reduced by 1/3
* Attack order is now based on level of the opponent
* Added a scoring and action point system
* Addition of INSPECT for encounters and enviroment to provide more details for a better planning
* Addition of MERCHANT at the inventory panel to sell loot and buy potions
A lot has changed from the last version:
- Visual changes, most noticable is the bigger font for a better readability
- Gameplay changes like new battle calculation (simplier but not easier), addition of inspect and sell/buy
See ingame patch notes from 0.6.1 onwards