Resizing, rotating, and cropping image before sending it for sharing. Simple app but all the fundamental features are supported.
This is a free version. Some of features are disabled.
- Shrink image size
- Add line, arrow, text, stamps
- Blur to hide details
- Text input (Not supported in free version)
- Stamps (Not supported in free version)
- Undo (Not supported in free version)
- Multiple image supported
How to use
- open an image with image browse application
or select image via any image picker installed
- choose "share" and select "Share image app"
- rotate/crop image if necessary
- choose size of image and click "Ok"
- choose sending application to share image
- Added a new option 'Use smaller size' that uses image size when the target size is larger than the original image size.
- Fixed unexpected image crop after rotating image.
- Fixed issues on creating multiple images
- Disabled hardware acceleration
- Detects orientation at loading image (>= ver 2.1)
- Fixed leaking resource issue