Citrix ShareFile is a file-sharing tool that helps people exchange files easily, securely and professionally. Designed for business, ShareFile offers secure data transfer and storage, customizable usage and setting, award-winning customer service, and tools that allow you to collaborate more easily and get your work done from any device — anytime, anywhere.
With your Citrix ShareFile account and the Citrix ShareFile Tablet app for Android, you can:
- Access files and folders located in your ShareFile account.
- Download files from your ShareFile account to your Android device for offline access.
- Upload files and folders to your ShareFile account directly from your Android device.
- Share or sync multiple files with multiple users.
- Email files from your ShareFile account on your Android device.
- Set custom access permissions to files and folders for individual users.
- Request files and provide secure links for recipients to upload files to your ShareFile account.
- Sync files in your ShareFile account from all of your devices.
- Specify a passcode for additional protection for your ShareFile account.
- Add users to existing folders in your ShareFile account.
- Remotely wipe or lock your ShareFile account in the event of a lost or stolen mobile device.
If you have a ShareFile Enterprise account, you can access data using corporate credentials, and IT administrators can control and audit access directly from the app.
Bug fixes & quality improvements
With our mobile-editing feature, you’ll be able to edit and annotate PDF files inside the ShareFile app. Now you not only can share and store your files on the go, but you can easily edit them too.