Media player to connect to DAAP shares on the local network. The app supports a number of Open Source DAAP servers, such as Rhythmbox, Tangerine, and Firefly.
Other supported features include:
- Download songs from shares to your phone
- Automatic discovery of network shares
- Access password-protected shares
- Library caching
- Audioscrobbler support using an intalled scrobbler app
- Shuffle / Repeat play modes
- Updated user interface
- Added fix to prevent database from locking up.
- Error when downloading from Firefly server
- Error when playing songs from Firefly server with unsupported tags
- Fixed loading of auto-generated playlists.
- Multiple fixes to prevent database lockup
- Minor fixes to prevent device-specific crashes
- Added search option to menu
- Change to allow manually adding servers with port number
- Fixed minor issues for DAAP connection