Take your SharePoint documents and content with you and work with or without a network connection. Embrace the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement with this easy to use SharePoint Client, optimized for Android phones and tablets.
With SharePlus, you can:
Connect to SharePoint, on-premises or in the cloud. Plus, there’s no need to install server components or have special SharePoint permissions. Once you add your SharePoint site, you are ready to go.
Edit SharePoint content and documents on the go by taking advantage of SharePlus’ seamless integration with external editors.
Get your team in sync with easy document check in/out and by quickly sharing Discussions, Tasks, Contacts, Wikis, Issues, and a variety of other content types.
Update your content effortlessly, with SharePlus’ behind the scenes content synchronization process that keeps all your relevant information updated without requiring your attention.
SharePlus for Android, your SharePoint data where you need it.
• Browse your SharePoint sites, lists, and document libraries.
• Offline access & sync for your document libraries and lists.
• Edit SharePoint documents with third party apps, online or offline.
• Edit SharePoint items within SharePlus with or without connectivity.
• Check out and check in your SharePoint documents.
• Secure access over HTTPS (SSL) or VPNs
Supported SharePoint versions:
• SharePoint 2007
• SharePoint 2010
• SharePoint 2013
• SharePoint Online (Office 365)
• Windows SharePoint Services 2007 (WSS)
• SharePoint Foundation 2010
• SharePoint Foundation 2013
Supported authentication methods:
• Windows Authentication
• Forms Based Authentication
• Basic Authentication
• SharePoint Online (Office 365) Authentication
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]
• Favorites support.