SharesFinder is intended for scanning wireless local networks for shared resources (SMB, FTP, HTTP). You can explore SMB resources directly by SharesFinder, HTTP resources with Android browser and FTP resources with another tool supporting this protocol (FtpCafe or AndFTP).
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
Link to noads version added.