New for Sherpa 3.0
We’ve been hard at work crunching through some code to bring you awesome new features for 2015-16.
- added Copper Coupons, which allows you to unlock discounts and coupons that can be redeemed at various Copper Mountain retail and dining locations.
- optimizations and bug fixes
Be on the look out for more cool updates coming soon…
New for Sherpa 2.5
While in Sherpa mode, the Sherpa app will now track:
- each individual trail you ride
- the number of runs completed
- vertical feet and distance covered
- average speed and top speed
- total time making runs down the mountain
You’ll get a completed catalog of your day on the mountain to review and share.
New for Sherpa 2.0
- Now leave your own audibles wherever you are on the mountain for others to hear.
- Create your own profile for sharing and so others can follow you.
- Follow friends, mountain staff, featured riders and more.
- Create audibles using voice or text.
- Search for others to follow.
Ride and discover Copper Mountain like you never have before. Sherpa is the industry’s first hands-free, audio mountain guide that tells you what you want to know, about where you are on the mountain, through your headphones.
Sherpa is an entirely new kind of app. Turn it on, plug in an earbud and then put your phone away. As you move about Copper Mountain, Sherpa will chime and tell you about things to know, views to see, runs to try and much more.
NOTE: HEADPHONES ARE RECOMMENDED
• Sherpa is designed to give you specific information about every run and lift on the mountain. Where they lead and what to expect before you commit.
• Sherpa will tell you what the ski patrol, mountain staff and locals know. Things like which side of the run has bumps and which side is groomed. Where the fresh snow can be found days after a storm and why a certain spot is a perfect place to take a photo.
• Call Ski Patrol. If, for whatever reason, you need some assistance, Sherpa’s Call Ski Patrol button will connect you to those who can help. One touch will call the ski patrol directly, and provide them with the coordinates of your current location, so they know exactly where to find you.
• Check Sherpa frequently as new feature and updates will be coming throughout the season. Everything from scavenger hunts, chances to win prizes, celebrity tours and more.
New for Sherpa 3.1
- Animated heat maps and trail maps that you can share.
- Capture and share photos of your Snow Day. You could end up featured on the Sherpa home page.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.