This app is designed for all hard-working shift workers. You can add customized shifts easily.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: [email protected]
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
(1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu.
(2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
(1) Backup/Recover with Google Drive™ is available now.
(2) I will design a program to remove ads for free. In the current version, you can also remove ads through In-App Purchase. The ads will only be shown when you leave the app and use this app after a period of time.
(3) When you change the value of 'Shifts per day' from 2 to 1, a dialog will be shown to help you delete the data of the second calendar.
(4) You can hide 'Usage Hint' from Menu ⇒ Setting ⇒ System Setting.