This app is designed for all hard-working shift workers. You can add customized shifts easily.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: [email protected]
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(3) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(4) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(5) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
(6) Control Vibration: This is used for the alarm clock function.
(1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu.
(2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
This app is the first app that adopt the design of 'selecting a range of days'. (Since May 15, 2013)
(1) You can add short description for each shift now. This description will be shown in the note page.
(2) Fix the deferred problem of alarm clock and widget update for Android 4.4 and later.
(3) The hours worked can be set to 24 hours now. Welcome to give me suggestions about the new Shift Hour Setting dialog.