How to play)
1. Put your phone in front of your eyes(about 20 cm apart), start the app.
2. When there's 2 earth images, see farther, trying to make the earth images two to one.
3. The earth images go farther, try to see more farther to make the earth images look like there's only one.
This time, you have to manipulate the phone's horizontality.(there has to be only one horizontal line.)
The view will be clear if you put your phones more apart.
4. When the earth images go farthest, stars will appear.
The earth image is about 50m, and stars are about 100m apart.
5. Beside stars, a meteor will come to you.
6. You have to estimate where the meteor would land, and move the shield there to protect you.
(there will be five chances.)
There is genetic cause, and environmental cause of near-sightedness, and the effects of genetic cause is more influential.
The near-sighted work like watching TV, reading books, using cell phone is the environmental cause, and nowadays, using
cell phone is one of the influential reason.
The people who live in grass lands or deserts, rarely have near-sightedness. This might because of their ethnic characteristics,
but it might because of their habit to watch farther area, environments like wide grass lands or deserts.
The purpose of this application, is to provide kids, who use a lot of phone, a long range vision and to make their eyes relaxed.
After watching TV, reading books, using cell-phones, using this application will be helpful.
It's not 100% sure that this will be helpful, but enjoy yourself while watching shooting stars.
keywords) near-sightedness,myopia, naked eye 3D, shooting start,meteor