Tie your shopping list to specials and coupons at your local stores to make creating your list quick, easy — and profitable! Use the Recipe.com Shopping List to add items by voice, UPC scan (say, when the cereal box is empty, scan its UPC so you’ll know to get more), or regular text entry on your phone or PC. The app shows you savings for everything on your list. It even auto-groups items by aisle to make shopping a snap. And you can sync with multiple devices.
Recipe.com Shopping List’s features:
• Add to your list by voice, a barcode scan, from your desktop PC on Recipe.com, or your phone
• See local specials and coupons instantly for items on your list
• The app auto-organizes your list by aisle (dairy, meats, etc.)
• Sync your list with Recipe.com so others can add to (or shop with) your list
• The constantly updated database has thousands of items at stores across America
• Tap to check off items as you shop
• Create multiple lists
• Find fabulous recipes on Recipe.com tied to any special on your list
• Email or print your list, or share it on Facebook
Recipe.com has more than 20,000 of the web’s best recipes from brands you trust, ranging from top food magazines and cookbooks to innovative chefs and the nation's most-respected food companies.
Hyperlocal retail offers and shopping list powered by Grocery Server (our grocery-store database covers the United States only), speech by Nuance, and barcode scanning by Red Laser.