In daily shopping, this will prevent you from forgetting purchase.
I suppose this targets are groceries (foods and daily necessaries) chiefly.
- The shopping list is made by an easy operation that chooses items to be bought from the catalog.
- Checking what bought on the shopping list
- Stock control of regular stock
- Freely editing the catalog (The category can be edited, too)
- Auto saving
- [Upgrade!] Input each item's memo (price, place, expiration date, arbitrary memo, one-time memo erased when the shopping ends)
- [Upgrade!] Sorting lists by the attributes (The tabs of the categories, too)
- [New!] App Widget (Numbers of items that you bought and are scheduled to buy, The short cut buttons to lunch Shopping List Screen and Catalog Edit Screen)
- [New!] Backup/Restore (CSV file format)
- [New!] Group displaying in shopping list (category and place)
- A banner advertising (Because of this, the network access is generated)
- Online help (Sorry. Not updated yet)
- Paid application (No advertising)
- Expired Item Screen
- Edit Place Screen
- Grouping items (For example, reflecting a group of recipe ingredients in the shopping list collectively)
- A Stylish Looking
- Performance improving
・Changing the advertising to AdMob. It is displayed only in the catalog edit screen.
・Voice input by the mic button has to use one only the hightest accuracy.
・Other Bug Fixed.