This app supports creating a shortcut to the URL.
It can create a shortcut without using a bookmark from default browser.
Also this app can receive a text that includes URLs.
How to use:
1. Opens the website which wants to create shortcut by a default browser.
2. Opens this app from Menu→More→Share page→Share via→"Shortcut To URL". URL will be filled automatically.
3. Shortcut will be created on the home by inputting "Name" and pressing "OK" button.
Specifications and Limitations:
* Any protocol will be accepted.
* Creation of shortcut may fail when center of the home screen doesn't have any space.
* "Name" is not filled automatically because a browser will pass to this app only the URL.
Also I don't want to add internet access permission to this app.
* The protocol limitation of the URL was removed.
* Any protocol will be accepted; such as tel, mailto, ftp, file, etc.
* A shortcut icon was made selectable.
* The icon was changed for Nexus 7 that doesn't have an android default browser.
* Made a change to show an IME when this app was launched.
* Made a change to be able to receive a text that includes URLs.