ShoutOUT is a full-featured messaging app that includes voice addressing and dictation. ShoutOUT also features a new handsfree mode for safer texting. Speak your message and see or hear the results in seconds.
- Voice addressing
- Handsfree composition, reply and calling
- SmartWord editing
- Speakable punctuation
- Threaded discussions
- Popup notifications
- Text-to-speech (hear your txt msg)
- Report an issue:
Please report any issues with the app at http://support.promptu.com/
- Handset support:
Due to vast array of Android handsets and the differences between each handset, we can only support so many devices. ShoutOUT will check your handset at runtime to determine if it is a supported handset or not. If your handset is unsupported you may still use ShoutOUT, but could encounter problems. If you would like to have your handset supported or have an issue to report, please let us know at http://support.promptu.com/ .
- Problem with double notifications:
Disable notifications within the native messaging app. This should prevent the double notification issue.
- Handsfree mode – swipe to the left or right from the inbox to enter handsfree mode. While in handsfree mode you can use your voice to reply to incoming messages or compose new messages.
- Custom notifications sounds (menu > settings > notifications > sound)