ShowDirector for PowerPoint by Signal Beach Software provides wireless remote control of all your PowerPoint slide show presentations over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. With 5-way navigation, PPT ShowDirector is the most powerful, flexible PowerPoint slideshow remote control available today.
The built-in mouse pointer feature assists you in highlighting important information for your audience. You no longer need to worry about forgetting key points of your presentation either. With ShowDirector you'll have your notes for each slide right there in the palm of your hand. And, you can even add comments or audience questions during your presentation and then save them back to your original PowerPoint file.
ShowDirector connects automatically and securely to any PC using either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. No need to enter IP addresses, like some other products.
ShowDirector gives you control over all the important aspects of your PowerPoint presentation. With just a press of a button you can either play PowerPoint animations or skip forward past them. Full support for custom PowerPoint slide shows is also included.
With PPT ShowDirector, you'll have more credibility, confidence, and peace of mind during your important presentations.
POWERFUL 5-way Navigation
* Volume up/down buttons for eyes-free use
* Slide sorter navigates to any slide
* Swipe / Click on slide preview image
* Traditional buttons with skip forward
* Slide titles viewer
Key Features of ShowDirector PowerPoint Remote
* Browse your slide show files remotely
* Support for PowerPoint custom shows
* Mouse pointer to highlight key points
* Use WiFi or Bluetooth to connect wirelessly
* Preview / edit slide notes remotely
* Turn screen on and off during presentation
* Timer built-in for rehearsing
* Download the Server install from http://www.signalbeach.com
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2000 or later ( PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007, or 2010)
* Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP2
Microsoft Office PowerPoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. ShowDirector PowerPoint Remote Control is compatible with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections to a PC or laptop running Microsoft Windows XP or later.
5/7/2014 Updates for PowerPoint 2013.
5/5/2014 Fix for corrupted notes, file names now support Windows default character sets.
If you are using Trend Micro Antivirus 2010, you will see a warning "1 low risk change" after installing the ShowDirector server download. You can safely click "Allow", since ShowDirector is completely safe.
This is the full version of ShowDirector Remote Control for PowerPoint which includes new 5-way control of your PowerPoint presentations.