ShowMeQR is comprised of 2 apps (sold separately).
1. ShowMeQR - Manager ($9.99) is used to create and print proprietary ShowMeQR codes that, when scanned with the ShowMeQR - Scanner app (sold separately), displays video and/or text instructions for a specific item or location. For example, students may sit in various classrooms throughout the school day. At each station within a classroom, the teacher would place a ShowMeQR code that contains the video and text instructions applicable to a specific task. Students simply scan the code using ShowMeQR on any handheld or tablet device to see what tasks are required for each specific station. An internet connection is NOT required to open/view ShowMeQR code content.
Note: All ShowMeQR content is stored on dedicated ShowMeQR cloud servers.
The standard "Manager" app includes the ability to create two (2) tasks and store their text and video content (up to 500MB of data) on our cloud servers for 1 year (renewable). Additional task credits can be purchased from within the app for as little as $1.50 each.
2. ShowMeQR - Scanner (sold separately- $2.99) is used to scan and view ShowMeQR code content. The "reader" app is intended to be used by students, clients, patients, employees etc. to read ShowMeQR codes and obtain task specific training and support. The Reader app has a simple interface and is designed for ease of use with minimal distractions.
ShowMeQR - Manager is the only app that combines HD video, text, and live help and compresses it into a custom, printable, ShowMeQR code. The codes can then be placed on, or near, any object to provide immediate training and support. The codes can only be read by the ShowMeQR - Scanner app (sold separately).
ShowMeQR - Manager now supports the ability to create unique codes for multiple users (eg, students, clients etc.). Thereby providing a single solution for providing individualized task codes for unlimited clients, students, employees etc.
ShowMeQR revolutionizes the way we provide support for students, clients, employees or anyone else who requires a little extra support to accomplish their daily tasks. It’s usefulness extends to…
1. Tasks - ShowMeQR codes can be created to show or explain how to successfully complete a task at home, work, school or in public. For example, a ShowMeQR code attached to a dishwasher could be used to show how to correctly load and operate it.
2. Concepts - When placed in text books or instruction manuals, ShowMeQR can be used to demonstrate specific topics like solving a mathematical equations like 2x - 12 = 1x
3. Tangible objects - By attaching a ShowMeQR code directly to an object, the user has immediate access to important instructions relative to that object.
4. Printed manuals - ShowMeQR codes are a perfect replacement for common installation/setup diagrams and printed instructions. ShowMeQR codes can be printed directly into product manuals for quick reference.
Accept for their general appearance, ShowMeQR codes have nothing in common with common QR (website) codes. ShowMeQR codes are created using a patented method developed by Gus Communication Devices Inc. and developed specifically as individual learning aids.
** ShowMeQR Codes can only be read by the "ShowMeQR - Scanner" app (available separately)
Fine tuning and speed enhancements