A must have for devotees of Lord Krishna
This app is a 3D replica of Radha Krishna temple in a cosmic backdrop. This temple along with an ambient flute sound provides the perfect environment for prayer.
1. Plays Achyutam Keshavam Ram Narayanam....the sanskrit poem composed by Adi Shankara. The poem sings praises of Lord Krishna by using his many names. Soft and serene sounds of this poem will bring peace to all.
2. Chanting of 'Shri Krishnashtakam', Simply translated as "I do vandana (glorification) of Lord Krishna, the resplendent son of Vasudev, who killed the great tormentors like Kamsa and Chanoora, who is a source of greatest joy to Devaki, and who is indeed a world teacher".
5. Ghanti sound
7. Parikrama around the temple
By installing this app on your phone you can perform your daily Krishna puja at the click of a few buttons.
Keywords: Keshav, Govind, Kanha, Madhav, Gopal, Janamashtami
* Performance enhancements
* Options menu added
* To provide a consistent user experience, this application no longer supports the landscape orientation.
* To aid in development costs, and in a continued effort to keep this application free, we have added ad support.