Shrink Photo is an application to shrink images to suitable size for attaching Email, fast uploading to Web services, etc.
This application doesn't show unnecessary UI screen, just shrink image and send it to other application.
Select "Shrink Photo" when you share an image from application such as Gallery. Shrink Photo shrinks received image and sends it to target application.
NEW : multi select is supported.
By launching Shrink Photo from application drawer or home screen shortcut, you can select an application behavior from one of three modes below:
1. Shrink to 640x480 and send it to Gmail
2. Each time select size and application manually
3. Use customized settings of shrink size and application to be sent to
But there is no UI for picking up image to shrink. You have to send image from other application such as Gallery by "share via" command.
JPEG and PNG are supported. Exif information in JPEG file is copied to shrank file.
Multi select supported.
- sending shrank image to Gmail mode didn't work.
- manually select size and application mode didn't work