When you turn your ringer off for a movie, this app turns it back on afterwards.
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Once your ringer is off, it asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email [email protected]
as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email [email protected]
to report bugs!
-fixed Hebrew translation problem
-fixed unwanted interaction with Camera FV-5
- added Greek translation (special thanks to Vasilis K!)
-(re-) fixed unwanted interaction with instagram app
-restore music volume instead of ringer volume on non-phone devices
Got an app that doesn't play nice with Shush? Contact me and I'll investigate.