Keep your Android calendar up-to-date with all your Shutterfly Share Site events. Finally, you can use the same calendar for work, play, school and sports. Never miss another event again.
- Synchronize Shutterfly Share Site events with your Android device calendar
- Receive notifications when events are added or removed
- Choose which Shutterfly calendars to sync
- Use a different, customizable color for each calendar
- Supports multiple Shutterfly Share Sites and accounts
- Set alerts for Shutterfly events on your device
- Native integration with Android calendar provider and device settings
This app only synchronizes calendar events. It does not synchronize photos, rosters, contacts, posts or other Shutterfly Share Site information.
Calendar events are read-only on your Android device. You may not create or update events on your device and sync them back to Shutterfly.
1. Launch the Shutterfly Calendar app.
2. Click ”Add Account”
3. Choose “Shutterfly Calendar Sync” from the “Add an account” menu.
4. Enter your Shutterfly email address and password and press “OK”.
That’s it! The initial sync may take a few minutes, depending upon the number of calendars you have and your internet connection speed. After the sync is complete you can view your events in your Android calendar app.
- Improved time zone recognition
1.0.5 - 1.0.7
- Fixed two issues causing error: 'Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly'
- Updated app in response to recent changes to Shutterfly calendar API
- Fixed issue causing recurring events to disappear when individual events in the recurrence are cancelled
- Disable notifications for changes to past events
This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Shutterfly, Inc.
Recent fixes resolve sync errors after Shutterfly changed the way calendar information is downloaded.