66% OFF SALE -- TODAY: November 20-25, 2014
• Overabundance of words! Features over 300 SIGHT WORDS from the popular Dolch word list!
• Great for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
• Learn to read Elementary Sight Words in 6 engaging super duper EDUCATIONAL GAMES!
Award-winning educational software publisher introduces Action Sight Words Games & Flashcards for Reading Success.
Abby Monkey® Action Sight Words Learn to Read Adventure with Word Aliens for School Reading Success is a new educational READING APPLICATION by 22learn. The app is designed to help children learn and practice reading the most common sight words.
Sight words are words in English language that do not have a simple one-to-one correspondence between sounds and written letters, and therefore have to be learned “by sight.”
Being able to quickly recognize sight words is a crucial part of learning how to read. Sight words mastery is a necessary step towards an enormous reading improvement.
Sight Words offers children an easy-to-use interface and a grand choice of six fun educational games through which children can acquire mastery over this subject matter.
THE 6 GAMES INCLUDED:
(1) WORD MACHINE
Control the Word Machine. Supply all the words that need to be produced by tapping on the words called.
Your dog is hungry! Make cans to feed him! To make a can, drag the letter cards to their correct place and make a word you have just heard pronounced.
(3) SIGHT WORD BINGO WITH STARFALL WORD ALIENS
Make a Bingo to get a ticket for Aliens back home! (All star fall word aliens are animated.) Tap on the word corresponding to the one that you heard pronounced. Once you have matched cards from one side of the board to the next... Bingo! Aliens are back home!
(4) MEMORY GAME
Match the sounds to correct word forms! To do so, tap on one of the speakers, hear the word, and then select one of the cards below with a correct word. Do it for all words!
Tap on one of the speakers on the screen, hear the word pronounced, and place the word across the speaker. Repeat for all words to see wonderful gears animation.
(6) FLASH CARDS
Practice in the Flash Card mode. List through the words and top on the cards to hear the words pronounced again and again!
• Selection of individual words to be practiced within each category
• Avatar selection
• Choice of capitalized words and upper-case or lower-case letters
• Access to best scores
Get this app now and enjoy the progress your children are going to make in their reading skills. We are sure they will love the app the same way our little beta-testers did!
Check out more educational apps from 22learn:
Kids Alphabet Aquarium (Super ABC alphabet adventure for kids - Parents‘ Choice Award winner 2013)
Abby Basic Skills Preschool (Winner of prestigious Recommended Seal awarded by Parents’ Choice Award)
APC Phonics Train Adventure (fun phonics school for kids - Parents‘ Choice Award winner 2012)
If you have any suggestions on improvement, please leave us a message at [email protected]
We are always glad to hear about your experience with our applications and publications.
• Based on input from school teachers and our customers, we added the possibility of choosing either capitalized, uppercase, or lowercase letters. The lettercase can now be selected directly from the main menu.
• The games are clarified with spoken instructions now and both male and female voice overs are present.
• Further, we modified word categories and you can choose which words you want your child to learn in the Settings.
• Also, we improved Flashcards and Word Machine game.