The Signal Finder application provides the opportunity to see the coverage map on the Android device, showing where the nearest towers are available, for the best cell phone reception, as well as the signal strength of the towers located. Your device will be online using the map of free Wi-Fi networks.
The application will continue to run in the background and uses some crowd-service techniques to improve both the cellular and Wi-Fi coverage maps.
* Complete redesign of the application
* New Google Maps with 3D map capabilities
* New coverage display mode - heatmaps that combine both cells and signal strength measurements
* Support of Wi-Fi hotspots
* Fixed the issue with connected towers not showing on some devices