The simplest and fastest way to sign or getting documents signed from your Android phone & tablet. Trusted and loved by over 4 million users for eSignature and to sign documents on the go
• Featured among the Best of 2016 apps on Google Play.
• Among the top 3 eSignature solutions for SMBs, Mid-Market & Enterprise companies on G2 Crowd
Get started for FREE with a 7-day free trial and
• Sign, fill and send any document format - PDF, Word, Excel, Text, JPG, PNG etc.
• Send documents to others for signing
• Simplify document signing for your customers by adding fields to the document.
• Enable signers to sign documents one by one (Sequential Workflow) or all at once (Parallel Workflow).
• Seamlessly sign documents from Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and Evernote
• Access all documents in one place by using your SignEasy account from your Android phone, tablet or Web
SignEasy is perfect to sign and fill documents such as NDAs, Tax forms, Real estate contracts, Lease agreements, Invoices, Purchase orders, Financial agreements, Job offers, Permission slips and Work orders.
(including both free and paid features)
Self-signing, In-person signing and Remote signing
• Sign documents yourself, with finger or stylus
• Collect signatures in person from customers
• Send documents for signature to colleagues, customers, partners
• Simplify document signing for your customers by adding fields to the document such as signature, initials, text, date, checkbox.
• Track document status, receive signature notifications and send reminders.
• Add a cc recipient as a part of the workflow – enabling them to receive a copy of the final signed document.
• Enable signers to sign documents one by one in a specified order (Sequential Workflow) or all at once (Parallel Workflow).
• Use Freestyle feature to allow unlimited signers on a document
• Offline Signing: Fill paperwork even when you are disconnected from the internet
• Add date, text, checkboxes, logos, images and more
• Save signature and initials for reuse
• Save templates for reuse
• Save in-progress documents as drafts
• Set frequently used information as Custom Fields
Works with email and your favorite apps
• Connect with popular cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote to easily import and save files
• Import files from other apps using “Open In” functionality
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Full audit-trail for legal evidence, including signer email ID, device IP, signature timestamp and more
• Compliant with the ESIGN Act and eIDAS and recognized globally
• Documents send and stored using SSL encryption
• Extra protection with passcode and Nexus Imprint to prevent unauthorized access
FREE AND PAID PLANS
Sign up for a 7-day free trial. Refer to get more free credits.
• The SignEasy annual subscriptions start at $9.99/month, billed annually and lets you sign unlimited documents, send documents for signature, add document fields, collect signatures in-person among other benefits.
• You can also purchase the Pay As You Go plan which gives you 10 document credits for $4.99 and use the document credits whenever you want.
Subscriptions are charged to Google Play at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24h before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24h prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.No cancellation of the current subscription during active period.
Access to external storage is used to save and edit documents to sign. Use of your account list is needed to simplify the sign up process by pre-filling your email ID. Access to your contacts is requested when sending documents to remote parties for signature.
For questions, feedback, bugs: [email protected]
Learn more: https://getsigneasy.com
Bug fixes and improvements.
We're always looking for ways to make SignEasy better for you. If you have any comments or feedback or just want to say hi, drop us a note at [email protected]
We are all ears!