Whenever you use our electronic signature solution signPOS, you no longer need to print out any signature-based documents such as contracts, applications, agreements. signPOS gives you the option of signing your documents electronically on your Android device – both at your office and when you're on the go – as if you were putting your signature to paper. That saves time, money and resources!
This app has the following features:
1. signPOS signature client for Android: for electronic signatures on pdf documents
2. POS.box: personal electronic signature folder for a web-based document exchange
Use signPOS to make your electronic documents even more secure:
PDF document that have been signed electronically using signPOS are protected against subsequent tampering and have more probative value. This is crucial, for instance, when you need to sign declarations of intention (contracts, applications, orders, etc.) or confirmations (confirmations of receipt, receipts, vouchers, etc.).
This is how it works:
1. Upload a pdf document to your Android device (using POS.box, eMail, Dropbox, html download or iBooks).
2. Open the document in signPOS.
3. Position one or several signature fields anywhere you like on the document.
4. Place your signature(s) directly on the document – just like on real paper.
5. Once the pdf document has been signed, you can send it by e-mail and/or return it to your personal signature folder (POS.box).
• To use signPOS an existing POS.box account is required. If you are an organization and interested in signPOS, please contact us at [email protected]
• signPOS requires a stable internet connection via WLAN or 3G.
• All documents are digitally signed in our German high-security computer centre. Data communication between your Android device and our computer centre is encrypted using industry standard SSL technology.
• You can store your digitally signed documents in our high-security computer centre for up to 365 days.
• Your mailbox size is restricted to 500 MB per account.
- Offline functionality
- How to sign documentation added.