Never again miss an important call because you forgot the ringer off.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
- Worked-around the ICS notifications bug
- Various UI improvements (e.g. use Holo, consistent icons, ...)
- Play nice with some other apps (via OpenIntents, e.g. Volume Locker, RingGuard, ...)
- Added option to vibrate when silent
- Added option to disable the sounds in the application
- Fixed the menu button issue for ICS
- Bug fixes and small UI improvements
- Initial version