# Simple + Player = Simplayer!!
# What kind of music player you are you using? Google Play offers a variety of music player that has a lot of functions. However, some music players does not show as a folder on your sdcard. (Sometimes, genre, artist, album will also be shown only!)
# Simplayer only player for playing music in a folder. Explorer-like interface to provide easy to find music you can play. Same folder structure in the sdcard loaded are exposed on the screen. But easy and fast operation instead of the tag information for each song, etc. does not provide.
1. When you first install the app, you must select the top folder. You can select the top folder in the options menu on music player.
2. If you want to listen to a song, please touch the item in the list.
3. If you long-click the file from the list, along with short vibration, the next song will be scheduled.
4. Repeat button on the upper right corner of the screen the entire play (color icons), Folder play (colorless icon) can be set.
5. Options menu provides select the top-level folder and change the theme. You can change the theme of the light background / dark background, and the theme will be added in the next update.
# Google Android 2.1 or later, Recommend 480X800 resolution or higher
1. Fixed bug that stop the music intermittently.
1. Added the settings menu of Lock Screen On / Off.
1. LockScreen Bug Fix.
2. Remove Tablet Landscape mode.
1. Adding Widget Function.
2. Lyrics Support. (mp3 files stored on only)
3. Low Specification Device Supports.
1. Add lock screen.