Have all your appointsments directly on your home screen!
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
- multi day events were sometimes displayed even after the specified look-ahead time
- font size setting for event time was ignored
2.0.4: fixed issue with events, which happen in the next year
2.0.3: multi-day events are not shown on already passed days any more
2.0.2: added new widget for month view (does not show any event though)
2.0.1: German translation added
- easier date/time format chooser
- clicking on current date will now also open calendar