Have all your appointsments directly on your home screen!
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• User defined update interval
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
- removed "no upcoming events" text
- minor UI fixes
- fixed issue with backup & restore of settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE permission is enforced by Google Play Wear implementation, nothing I can do about that, sorry
- fixed issue where no new widget could be added
- settings UI updated
- replaced "update" icon with "add new event"
- more customizable options for current date