Count calories or any kind of "points". You must enter your own foods and calories, but this means there is no clutter from foods you don't eat.
- Builds a personal food database from the information you enter.
- Enables easy selection of previously entered foods.
- Displays each day's total calories or remaining allowance.
- Analyses your performance over the last week and month.
- Provides a home-screen widget for quick viewing of your calorie total.
- Allows calories burnt by exercise to be counted.
- Can export the diary to an HTML file.
- Can back up and restore the diary via SQLite format.
- The "Photos / Media / Files" permission is used for reading and writing files to the SD card for the backup and export functions.
Please report bugs and request features using the email link below.
Added an obvious menu button.