Presenting to you, for the first time on Android - a keyboard with a simple ABCDE layout.
If you feel uncomfortable using tiny, frustrating buttons on your smartphone keyboard, then Simple Large Button Keyboard is the application for you. If you think QWERTY is not your cup of coffee, then don't worry. Simple Large Button Keyboard abolishes the QWERTY layout and switches to a simple layout where the alphabets A to Z are ordered in sequence. So, sit back and enjoy the ease of big buttons coupled with the most simple layout in the world.
Advantages of using Simple Large Button Keyboard:
» big buttons which result in ACCURATE typing
» simple layout (no more QWERTY)
» no fancy gimmicks such as sounds, suggestions, etc.
Designed for users who just want a normal keyboard. Go ahead, enjoy the simplicity!
Steps to configure the Simple Large Button Keyboard after installing the app,
1. Download & Install the application from Google Play
2. Go to Settings -> Language & input
3. In Keyboard & Input Methods, tick the Simple Large Button Keyboard option
4. Your keyboard is now enabled. To use it, open any application
5. Tap on the field where you wish to type
6. a. [Android 4.0 + ] A small keyboard icon will be displayed on the top left of the screen.
Drag the notification bar down and click 'Select input method'
b. [Android 1.6 - 2.3] Long press the editable text field and select 'Choose input method'
Select 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' as the preferred input method
7. Choose 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' and start typing to use the app.
To switch back to the default keyboard, just change it from the notification bar.
For details, check screenshots attached.
If you face any problems while configuring your keyboard, do not hesitate to email the developer. Your queries will be responded to on priority. Enjoy!
- bug fixes
- fixed layout in landscape mode for tablets (screen greater than 7'')
- size fixed for symbols and number keypad