Tired of trying out other Flashlight, Torch, LED apps, only to find that they're ugly, complicated, full of ads, or require excessive permissions? All you want is a constant source of light, not a strobe light, or multi-color screen seizure.
Simple LED Widget is... well, simple. No launcher application, only a widget so you can turn it on quickly. No need for a notification or settings, just place the widget, and click to toggle the LED. It even has a lockscreen version.
If you have any questions or suggestions (although there is no way to mess this up), please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Source available here: https://code.google.com/p/simple-led-widget/
- Fixed incorrect translation
- Added Spanish translation (Thanks to Christian Vallejo!)
- Added Material design version for devices running Android 5.0
-Added notification to turn off LED while it is on.
-Fixed preview image cutting off on lock screen menu.
- Fixed unresponsiveness after screen is locked.
- Fixed bug where LED would turn on randomly.
- Initial release.