It is a simple widget that displays the moon phase and age of the moon.
- Full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter will be announced in the widget.
- The calendar opens the widget when touching. (The number under each date is the age of the moon of 12:00 a.m. on the day.)
- When you tap a date on the calendar, large moon image is displayed in a pop-up.
- Notify full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter in the status bar. (Notify in a timing of the update of the widget.) * Requires installation of the widget on home screen.
★ There is also a paid version that can change the color of the moon. (No advertising)
《 How to resize widget (Android 4.0 over) 》
Please set to [ Show(Center) ] or [ Hide ] in settings of [ Display age of the moon ].
Long press of widget ⇒ Release ⇒ To change the size by dragging the dot when four dot and frame of light blue appears.
* Please do not install to SD card, even if available in Android settings.
* In the case of the Southern Hemisphere, If "Inclination of the moon" is set to "Same as actual" by settings, there is a bug which returns to the Northern Hemisphere. Please set to "Fixed to 0 degrees" until it because to fix in the next update.
* Android 4.0 or later resizable widgets. (Recommend to 2×2)
* If the image of the moon phase does not appear in the center well during resize,
Once deciding on the size of the desired and set to [ None ] or [ Full ] in settings of [ Background of Widget ] .
Finally back to its original setting.
* This app does not change the wallpaper. Please prepare wallpaper by yourself.
Wallpaper using for screenshot is here.↓
Photo by "Starry sky" via ruanyuanyuan123456789
* This app is not provided the image to completely reproduce the libration of the moon.
The position of the pattern of the moon phase, such as craters, shifts from a fact a little periodically.
What is Libration:
'In astronomy, libration is an oscillating motion of orbiting bodies relative to each other, notably including the motion of the Moon relative to Earth, or of Trojan asteroids relative to planets.'
Libration (May 13, 2013, 19:45 UTC). In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration
** An error came to occur suddenly in some HTC models. (It is almost Android 4.0)
Support may be difficult...
- Added an option to be transparent shadow of the moon of widget(Android 4.0 or higher)
- Bug fixes
- Added an option to display start Monday in calendar
- Added an option to change the brightness of the background in calendar
- The size of the moon of the widget was slightly larger
* There is a difference by the home app, launcher app and Android models