Simple Pilot Logbook is a tool designed to help in filling up the logbook. It allows you to save your most important data such as:
- GPS route of flights
- the name of the task
- locations: start and destination
- the name and designation of the aircraft
- selections: VFR / IFR
- selections: Commander / co-pilot / instructor
- times of flights (start - landing)
In addition, the application has built-in logs :
- sums up flight times for each day and offers the ability to export the details to a TXT file or a CSV (you can then import them into excel for example) or send to the specified emial address.
- you can see a summary of the following levels : years, months , days, tasks and flight. You can also check recorded GPS routes.
Individual GPS routes can be seen in the log by selecting a specific task and flight. You can manually choose to or not to save route.
Quality of track recording depends directly on the quality of the GPS signal.
- GPS tracking
- new interface
- Google Service no longer supports Android 2.2 and lower, therefore also this app