Have all your important news directly on your home screen!
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
-New viewer that displays full article
-Fixed major known bugs that caused "No data available" message. If you are trying to display a large number of feeds (especially with images), it can take several minutes to load content. Please let us know any issues you continue to have.
-Fixed crash when importing from Feedly
-Fixed issue of images getting cut off
-Fixed news viewer bug
-Fixed issue of viewer not opening when multiple RSS widgets are being used