Simple Usage Monitor is a useful tool to help you easily monitor how many minutes, messages and megabytes of data you've used in your current billing cycle.
Simply plug in your monthly allowances and your contract billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will do the rest.
The homescreen widget provides you with an instantly updated overview, allowing you to easily see your usage without even opening an app.
It only takes a minute to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
This lightweight app keeps you in control of your bill in a fast, efficient manner, and although it's such a small install its packed full of useful information.
Even more useful stats are available by unlocking Simple Usage Monitor Pro from inside the app as a one-off purchase. Upgrading will grant you the following extra features, for life, across all devices linked with your account:
- Notifications when going over your allowance
- Exclude numbers from counts
- Dark widget theme
- View minutes and messages by contact
- Daily Budgets
- Today's, Last Month's and Projected usage cards
My Data Manager,
-- Samsung users --
Before upgrading to the Pro version, please test that the app works correctly for you. I have received a few bug reports from Samsung users saying that the app does strange things (such as counting messages twice/not updating/data incorrect). It seems that in some cases Touchwiz does not play nicely with the app! I am working on fixing this.
Problems? Bugs? Please email me at [email protected]
rather than leaving a negative review, and I'll do my best to fix it as soon as possible.
Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
Version 2.13 - 17/09/2014
- Some calls were still not registered, SUM was sometimes trying to read the CallLog before Android had chance to write to CallLog. Doh. Fixed.
- Improved accuracy of Data count, and added setting to choose between counting download, or counting download and upload
- Added option to send warning notifications when you have used a certain percentage of your allowance (% can be chosen by user)
- Made settings screen nicer, now displays current allowances and billing date