Simple Workout Log is a free & simple tool to log and track your workouts! It is a workout tracker designed to require minimal user input so you can spend more time working out and less time entering your results.
If you would like to become a beta tester for the newest versions of Simple Workout Log, join the Simple Workout Log Beta community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106652118176335449675!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
To eliminate ads, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
- Added long awaited calendar view!
- Added a confirmation dialog when backing out of an unsaved exercise
- Timer now remembers the last setting used on a per-exercise basis
- Exercises can now be opened, edited, and deleted from history tool and calendar view
- Fixed a bug where long exercise names were being center aligned on summary page
- Fix bug where rename is not saved if only adding characters to the beginning
- Fixed timer last digit getting cut off on some phones
- And more!