Simple Workout Log is a free & simple tool to log and track your workouts! It is a workout tracker designed to require minimal user input so you can spend more time working out and less time entering your results.
If you would like to become a beta tester for the newest versions of Simple Workout Log, join the Simple Workout Log Beta community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106652118176335449675!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
To eliminate ads, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
- Exercises can now be opened, edited, or deleted from the summary tab
- Added history tool under 'tools' tab (currently provides detailed history view based on a date range)
- Added 'keep screen on' feature to keep screen from turning off when on exercise pages
- Added 'duration' and 'speed' graphs back to cardio exercises (more graphs to come!)
- Additional small improvements and bug fixes