Other budget apps to complicated or make you forget an expense?
SimpleBudget allows you to easily enter your current monthly budget, along with a proposed monthly budget and quickly see your total expenses, disposable income, and DTI (debt-to-income) ratios. I found that other budget applications were either over-complicated, or had me forgetting small but important expenses like monthly dry cleaning epenses. I decided to program SimpleBudget to cover as many expenses as possible without over-complicating the application.
- Expense totals broken down into Housing, Debt, and Monthly expenses.
- Disposable monthly income.
- DTI = Debt to income ratios, these are often used by lenders to determine eligibility. Have them right at your fingertips.
- Present and Proposed budgets. Want to buy that new car next month? See if you can afford it and where it will leave you financially ahead of time.
- Custom fields for debt expenses, monthly expenses, and income.
- Graphs to quickly view expenses and disposable income vs debt. Graphs can be turned on or off individually.
- New bar graph overlapping present with proposed expenses.
- Support for Android 4.2
- New graphs, with zoom
- Larger graph fonts
- Updated graph engine
- Added 2 custom fields to "Monthly Expenses" section
- Added security (No backup to Google. I did this since this app stores financial information, albeit probably non-critical. Please give feedback if you think it should be backup-able.)