Simplector Pro is a paid version of Simplector SVG vector editor. Buy it to support the project and get additional features, such as:
- import of SVG file created in other editors
- snap to object feature
- Boolean operations (union, exclusion)
- extended editing of figure properties
- animation mode (with export to APNG, GIF movies)
- optimization for various screens (smartphones, tablets)
- supports simple figures (rectangles, ellipses, text) as well as Bézier curve, path, text and raster images
- supports animation
- provides basic operations such as copy&paste, scaling, rotation, undo/redo
- original pointer tool simplifies control with finger
- converts raster images to vector format
- SVG support. Static images created in Simplector can be loaded in other SVG enabled tools such as Inkscape. Import of SVG files is possible but the features and elements which are not unsupported yet will be ignored.
- export of images and animation to PNG, JPG, GIF, PDF.
- context help
Feel free to rate and comment!
Visit Simplector forum where you can report issues, request features or simply communicate with other users:
2.0.22 Align&distribute feature. Various fixes and improvements.
2.0.21 Figure snap points editing options. Various fixes and improvements.
2.0.20 SVGz format support. 'No pointers' mode for devices with stylus. Various fixes and improvements.
2.0.19 Landscape and reverse landscape orientation support. New examples.
2.0.18 Layout fix for certain devices with small screens. Better support of IcoMoon files.