Simplector Pro is a paid version of Simplector SVG vector editor. Buy it to support the project and get additional features, such as:
- import of SVG file created in other editors
- snap to object feature
- bitwise operations (union, exclusion)
- extended editing of figure properties
- animation mode (with export to APNG, GIF movies)
- optimization for various screens (smartphones, tablets)
- supports simple figures (rectangles, ellipses, text) as well as Bézier curve, path, text and raster images
- supports animation
- provides basic operations such as copy&paste, scaling, rotation, undo/redo
- original pointer tool simplifies control with finger
- converts raster images to vector format
- SVG support. Static images created in Simplector can be loaded in other SVG enabled tools such as Inkscape. Import of SVG files is possible but the features and elements which are not unsupported yet will be ignored.
- export of images and animation to PNG, JPG, GIF, PDF.
- context help
Feel free to rate and comment!
Visit Simplector forum where you can report issues, request features or simply communicate with other users:
2.0.18 Layout fix for certain devices with small screens. Better support of IcoMoon files.
2.0.17 Configurable styles dialog triggering. Gradient improvements (add more stops in gradient properties dialog)
2.0.16 Pointers functionality improvements. Settings import/export. New styles dialog (activated by long press on selection or double tap on color button).
2.0.15 New settings for pointers. Various fixes.