SimpleMind is a mind mapping tool that turns your android phone or tablet into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages or files on device.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other android devices, SimpleMind desktop (Win/Mac) or SimpleMind iOS (iPad/iPhone) via your Dropbox account.
• Export to Dropbox in PNG or JPEG image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• "Send" your Mind Map via standard apps such as Mail, DropBox App and more.
◦ Formats: native SimpleMind Map, PNG and JPEG (high resolution) image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind and opml.
• "View" your mind map as PNG image.
Android 3.0 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
v1.9.6 fixes a startup crash on some devices
• Thumbnails in Dropbox and External Directory Explorers
• Search in Dropbox and External Directory Explorers
• Customizable mind map background color
• Export to Cloud and Sync with Cloud in Editor menu.
• Search includes floating texts
• Crosslinking allowed in Search Mode
• Editor Icon opens Explorer, Mind Map Info moved to menu