The evolution of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.mpcjanssen.todotxtholo&hl=en
A simple task list manager that strives to have just enough features to do GTD, but no more. Based on the todo.txt app so a todo.txt file (http://todotxt.com).
Sync your list the way you want or only keep it on your device.
Instead of including all kinds of cloud providers, the app will put your todo list on internal storage in ./data/nl.mpcjanssen.simpletask. You can the use external applications such as Foldersync or Bittorrent sync to sync to a large collection of cloud offerings or own machines.
If you use any cloud service to sync, the task list will be reloaded if the todo.txt file is updated in the background.
With the new sorting options it can also be used for MYN/1MTD. See the screenshots for an example of how to use it for MYN.
- True to GTD without unecessary bells and whistles
- Todo list stored in the todo.txt format
- Comprehensive filtering and multi sort
- Quickly filter tasks using the left navigation drawer
- Save common filters in right navigation drawer
- Create calendar reminders for specific tasks directly from the app
- Share the complete tasklist or selected tasks using the Android share feature
- Tasks can deferred into the future. Combined with the "Show future tasks" filter it allows you to get tasks out of your face (as in 1MTD/MYN)
- Several calendar sync fixes.
- Added Korean translation. Courtesy halcyonera from Github.
More in app help