Originally designed for the Barnes & Noble Nook Touch e-reader, which lacks sound and vibrations, this application provides a countdown timer with pop-up notification messages and configurable onscreen clocks (see the bottom of the screenshots).
Nook Touch users: This app will install on any Android device. However, because the Nook Touch does not have Android Market installed by default, the Nook Touch must first be customized with other software such as TouchNooter.
- On-screen countdown timer and clock that appears on top of any running application. (See the bottom of the screenshots.)
- A pop-up dialog box to notify when the countdown timer expires to ensure that the user does not miss the alarm.
- Convenience buttons on the application screen to simplify returning to the reader application.
What's new in 1.2.1:
- Autostart! There is now an setting (disabled by default) for the on-screen clock to be automatically started with the device is turned on.
What's new in 1.2.0:
- The counter can now be set to 999 seconds, rather than the previous 99 seconds. (Thanks to Robert for the suggestion!)
- It now takes only one tap to click the start button if the virtual keyboard is visible. Previously it took one tap to hide the keyboard and a second tap to click a button.