Simulador Salário Líquido now supports de Public sector and uses the new IRS calculation rules for 2015.
Simulador Salário Líquido is the app that tells you the Portuguese take home salary. A simple and handy tool, ideal for job interviews or salary re-negotiations.
With an intuitive and easy to use interface you’ll be able to learn your monthly and yearly net salary from 2007 to 2015, based on official tax data (IRS).
Features of Simulador Salário Líquido:
• Monthly and yearly net salary
• Calculates Xmas and vacation subsidies when split across the year
• Net salary during the Xmas and vacation months
• Public officials pay cut calculation
• Support for shift subsidy
• Other Taxable Remunerations input (can be used for deductions before taxes, by inputting a negative number)
• Non taxable subsidies input (can be used for deductions after taxes, by inputting a negative number)
• Meal Subsidy taken into consideration
(option to calculate its monthly average based on holidays and bank holidays as well)
• National Insurance tax
• Ability to change National Insurance tax
• IRS deductions and bracket
• IRS extra tax
• Total deductions
• Civil state options
• Dependents number options
• Location options (Mainland, Azores and Madeira)
• Handicapped category option
• Private and Public Sector
If there are problems with the application, or any suggestion/idea/comments please contact us (through the app or our contact in Google Play) with your issues first, we would be more than happy to resolve any bugs or get new ways to improve the app as soon as is possible.
- Updated for the 2015 IRS tables;
- Public officials pay cut calculation;
- Fixed a couple of small bugs.