Now you can enjoy Karaoke with MP3s from your own device; turn them into Karaoke tracks in real time with SingPlay! Sing and create your own unique recordings with your favorite songs and share them with your friends, family and the world.
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: [email protected]
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
- New!! Recorded songs can be saved as MP3 files on your device. (filename, artist name, and album art can all be edited)
- Reverb updated
- Support added for Lollipop (sharing function; supports MP3, AAC, M4A, OGG, FLAC, WAV)