The Demo is available on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjuxtYkqgA).
The app is customised for Singapore, and it provides some unique features (hard to find):
1. Manage your portfolio, show your daily profit/Lost and keep track the profit/Lost history
2. Show profit/Lost for each transaction has done
3. View all charts by simple finger sliding
4. Support worldwide stock, e.g. US, KL, HK etc, (Ver 6.4 onwards : menu>Add Missing Stock)
Add Missing Stock (by Symbol) example:
Singapore Singtel: Z74.SI
US Apple: AAPL
HongKong CheungKong: 0001.HK
KL CIMB: 1023.KL
This app shows Singapore Stock/Share trading data, charts, and helps to manage portfolio. It has the following features:
* Localisation : Preload SG stocks for searching
* User friendly : Navigate price and charts by a finger sliding
* Easy comparison : Display all charts in a single page (Fig 2)
* Customisation: User can edit the watch list, add and remove shares (Fig 6), user can also sort (Fig 7) the watch list
* Portfolio Management: Show Profit/Lost, number of holding shares,average Price, commissions etc (Fig 4).
* Technical Chart Analysis: 9 different ranges, 16 different indicators, MACD, Bollinger Bangs etc.
To Navigate different screens
* slide the screen horizontally
To view the full list
* slide the screen vertically
To Update data (3 methods)
* Run the app, the app will update data once automatically
* click the "Last Update" item, the app will start updating data (Figure 1,3)
* click the menu->Update (Fig 5), the app will show the downloading dialog, and start updating data
To Remove an item
* click the item and hold, the "Select an action dialog" comes out. click "Delete"
To Add/Remove a number of sharess
* click the menu->Edit Watchlist (Fig 5), the app shows the "Edit Watch List" dialog. Check or uncheck the shares if you want to add or remove.
To Customise technical chart
* click the menu->Config Chart, select range from drop down list, (e.g. 1 Year), check or un-check different indicators (e.g. 200 Moving Average, MACD etc)
To Add Transaction (3 methods)
* click a share item on Trade page
* click a share item on Portfolio page
* click the menu-> Edit Transaction
To check the app version
* click the menu->About
The data is from Yahoo Finance. Thanks Yahoo.
Finance, Stock, Share, Money, share market, stock market Fundamental analysis: Cash,Dividend Yield, Earnings Per Share (EPS) SGX Bank: DBS, UOB, OCBC, Securities: AMFRASER, CIMB, DBS VICKERS, DMG&PARTNERS, KIM ENG, LIM & TAN, PHILLIP POEMS, UOB KAY HIAN,
Ver 5.5 (2013-11-17)
Add Pacific Radiance, Figtree, Viva Ind Tr, ValueMax
Ver 5.3 (2013-11-13)
As requested, update Saizen REIT (T8JU)
Ver 5.2 (2013-11-10)
Use server in SG
Ver 5.1 (2013-11-10)
Fixed DJI issue, thanks user for the feedback.
Ver 5.0 (2013-11-02)
Fixed the stock data (e.g. DJI and other indexes) retrieved from iGoogle. iGoogle terminated its service from 1 Nov 2013 onward. The fix may cause longer time to download the data, but something is better than nothing.
Ver 4.8 (19 Oct 2013)
As requested, add 150 Moving Average to the end of Config Chart list (due to design limitation).
Ver 4.7 (05 Oct 2013)
Ver 4.6 (21 Sep 2013)
Add Xyec Hldg
As requested, show the current price in the fundamental page
Ver 4.5 (17 Aug 2013)
Add Soilbuild Biz Reit
Add Rex Intl, MoneyMax and Yangzijiang RMB
Add SPH Reit and OUE Hospitality Trust
Add KrisEnergy and SG KitchenEqpt
Freeze the top bar and make the stock name bold
Add ISOTeam and PS Grp
- Add Fundamental (Fig 8) and History Page to track Profit/Lost change.
- Sort Watch List by click (Fig 7)
- Try to fix file corrupted issue during start up.
Major release to support Portfolio management.
Ver 1.0 (2013-Feb-2)
Implemented basic functions.
Ver 7.0 (2014-07-09)
Update IPOs and add missing stocks
Ver 6.6 (2014-04-20)
Good Friday major release.
1. User can add missing stocks by specifying the stock symbol. menu > Add Missing Stock > enter stock symbol > select add button. Symbol naming follows yahoo finance, from any countries, any type, stock or warrant etc.
Singapore(.SI) Singtel : Z74.SI
US apple: AAPL
HongKong(.HK) CheungKong : 0001.HK
Malaysia(.KL) CIMB: 1023.KL